Mailing list roster

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 21:43:46 -0500
>From what I can tell, it looks like we have several new members to our
group.  So I guess it's time for me to look at updating the mailing
list roster.

As the old timers on the mailing list know I've been keeping a roster
for those of us on the Net so we can get in touch with each other if
we need to.  The roster is distributed (by private email) as an ASCII
comma seperated text file ONLY to those people that have stated that
they WANT to be put on the roster.  The roster can be read into most
databases or spread sheet programs.

If you are receiving this message, you have subscribed to the Bricklin
mailing list at some point in time.

I'm getting ready to release a new copy of the roster so:

a.  If you have unsubscribed, and don't want to be bothered by us, please
    reply to me, and asked to be removed from the mailing list in MY
    database.

b.  If you're email address doesn't appear on the bottom of this post,
    and you want to be included in the roster, please email me and state
    that you'd like to be put on the roster.  Please include your
    name, address, phone #, VIN #, if you are a member of BI,
    if you are a DIYer, when you purchased your car and any other
    info you think appropriate.

If your email address isn't on the list, and you do not respond, I will
assume that you DO NOT want to be on the roster and your stats will NOT
appear on the roster.

If you have previously asked to be put on the roster and your email
address doesn't appear below, I appologize.  I just blew it.  Please
send me email again requesting to be put on the roster.

Thanks,

John

----------------

Bigmanortho@Classic.Msn.Com