All AMC Day

To: "'Bricklin'" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: All AMC Day
From: "Olenick, Jamison" <Olenick@ssims.nci.nih.gov>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 13:32:09 -0500
To anyone interested,
   There is an ALL AMC ALL day event to be held Saturday May, 29th at Cecil
County Dragway located in Cecil County Maryland.  (3 or so miles from I-95 exit
#100).  It will include drag racing (with cash prizes) and a swap meet.
   I just received the flyer from someone on the AMC mailing list and wanted to
pass it along to anyone interested. (sorry to those on the list for the repeat
info.)
   If anyone would like a copy of the flyer I will email it to them.
   I hope to see some Bricklin's there.  I am going to do my best to make it.

                                                Jamie