Re: (styling)

To: alexk@spiritone.com
Subject: Re: (styling)
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:46:50 EST
First, I hope you are not going to paint or cut up any good acrylic panels or
you will be tarred and feathered (just kidding).  What do you mean by "up to
date"?  Any particular area of the body or specific parts?  There are some
things that individuals have done to clean up rough areas and some areas that
could benefit from styling update that I have not seen addressed yet.  Bob
Hoffman has (sells and installs) the ground effects panels, which are
interesting.  Look on the web page and you will see some examples of various
modifications.  Go to pictures of members cars, then click on the "meets"
buttons at the top.
George Curley (#220, 489, 670)