Re: The Brickline

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Brickline
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 21:06:24 -0500
At 06:18 PM 12/29/98 PST, Alan Coleman wrote:

>Everyone involved in the production of this issue of the Brickline did a
>fantastic job.  Mine arrived today and I could not put it down until I
>read it cover to cover.

Glad to hear that.  I know Kim will appreciate the comments on his carpet
article also.

> Concerning the uppcoming meets - one thing was not mentioned -- are BI
>members who don't own cars and owners whose cars are in the restoration
>process welcome at these meets? They should be.

Most definately!!!!  If you don't have a car with you at a meet, you don't
need to "register".  However, you will NOT receive a "registration package".
This usually contains various odds N ends and a dash plaque.  With that said,
donations are always accepted.  If you plan on going to a banquet you should
let them know that.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi