Re: The Brickline

To: "Alan Coleman" <colemaal@hotmail.com>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Brickline
From: "George J. Malaska" <bricklingeorge@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 16:01:15 -0500
  Alan,etal, ANYONE is welcome at the meets, owners with cars, owners
without cars, non owners,non members, all are welcome and encouraged to
attend and participate. The more the merrier. Hope to see many new faces
this year and yes, I too hope we can all just get along.
  Kudos to John Blair and everyone that submitted articles. I wish more
people would contribute to the magazine. Remember, it is supposed to be
ABOUT US AND BY US. Keep those stories coming, I know it makes Johns' job
easier.
  George.

George J. Malaska, VIN#768, #1454, #1548.
Membership Director, Bricklin International.
Elkhart,In. 219-875-1270
              bricklingeorge@msn.com