Re: Door Lock

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Door Lock
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 03:26:32 -0500
At 12:07 AM 12/28/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I had a copy made of my door key to leave with my Mech while he puts the
>engine back in.  the Key worked,  But was temperamental (sp).
>
>I guess with multiple uses the LOCK is now loose.  The NUT part is loose.
>Any advice?

Gary,

   All I can think of is to remove the rear quarter panel interior covering.
This will give access to the nut that is holding the lock in place.  I'd
back the nut almost off the lock, but some Lock-tite on and screw the nut
back on pretty tight.

I'm assuming that is what you were looking for.

John

>2113

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi