Re: BI Website

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BI Website
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 03:17:08 -0500
At 09:20 PM 12/27/98 EST, you wrote:

>Glad to hear the new Brickline is almost here.   On another topic, has anyone
>else been unable to access the BI Web Site- I haven't been able to access it
>for about a week- just a gray screen that turns into a message that
connection
>has timed out and the site is unreachable or busy....

Yes, I've had the same problem.  I don't remember the last time I tired but
I think it was about Xmas eve.  I sent Ron some email about it.  But with
the hollidays, I'll bet he just hasn't had a chance to do much, and or there
is no one in the Ct office to reboot the server if it has hung.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi