Re: Newest Brickline, what did Scott mean?

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Newest Brickline, what did Scott mean?
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 19:15:13 -0500
At 01:56 PM 12/27/98 PST, you wrote:
>I received the newest issue and in the President's Message, Scott
>Hanisch says:
>
>"It has become obvious that some long time Bricklin owners are unhappy....

>I have heard but really didn't keep rapt attention to grumblings among
>different factions, BI versus other Bricklin groups,.....

Kim,

   Don't feel bad.  I really didn't know what he was talking about either.
However, I know of at least one complainer on the East Coast.  But since that
was after the West Coast meet, I figured it has something to do with that.

I've also heard of problems in the past.  But I think the club is doing
a lot better than it has in most of the 10+ years I've been a member.
Scott may have been trying to force some people off of Top Dead Center also.

As to weither it should be in the mag., it's sort-of like the mailing list.
While I don't want to see any real flame wars here, this is a form for
anyone's opinion.  One of the biggest problems we used to have with the
old editor was, if he didn't like what you wrote, it never got printed.
I've wanted some for of an Editorial page, where members could write in and
critise the club.  That is the only way the members at large can vent and
feel like they had a say.  Weither it is correct or not.

I also agree with you, that it usually never hurts to approach someone for
specifics instead of a general vague comment directed at everyone.

Now for anyone that has bothered reading all this, here's a little bonus
for you.  I have about 5 pages of gifs on the internal wiring harness
connectors.  If anybody would like a copy, please email me.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and I wish everyone a Happy New Year.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi