Doors.

To: Bricklin <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Doors.
From: GaryDZ <GaryDZ@ellijay.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 22:04:16 -0500
I am in the process of giving #2113 a total make over.  I pulled the engine
out to dress it up and paint the compartment.

The doors were working fine before I started,  However the passenger door
does not want to go up now.  The driver door works fine.  The passenger door
latch gets releases with the switch but no AIR to lift the door.  I can
manually lift it.

I have not looked into this all that much YET,  But I figured I'd ask where
is the best place to start to save myself some time.

GaryDZ