Brick door wiring harness

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Brick door wiring harness
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 1998 15:27:27 -0500
The other day someone posted a request for the door wiring harness.  I was out
working on my car today and thought I'd look at mine.

Well all the wires are there, but most of the switches have been disconnected,
so I have the same problem to other person had.  If anybody has a diag.
I'd appreciate a copy of it.  If not a diag. then how about each of the
switches and what wires go where.

TIA

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi