Bricklin - email list members

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin - email list members
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 1998 09:40:53 -0500
That right it's me again.

I like to take this opertunity to welcome all the new members to the mailing
list.  I know that there are people out there that are "lurking", and that's
fine.  I just want to take this time to let you know that I maintain a
database of Bricklins and owners.  If you have not, send me your names,
addresses, phone #, VIN#, when you purchased your car, etc. please do so.

Usually, I watch the mail and check signatures that I don't recognize against
the data base and personally ask for this info.  But I only get this info,
from someone that has posted to the mailing list.

So again, if you haven't, or don't remember if you have, please send me your
personal info.

This database is NOT sold or given away.  It is for my personal use, trying
to identify all the car & owners that we can find.

We (the Bricklin e-mail list) does have a roster.  To get a copy, your name
MUST be on the roster.  Periodically, I send a copy of the roster to all
the people whos names are on it.  If you would like to be placed on the
roster (and are NOT already on it), send me email with your personal info.,
and a comment about wanting to BE put on the list.  There is a flag in the
data base.  If you want to be on the e-mailing list's roster, this flag is
set.  This flag is only set when someone asks that it be set.

TIA

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi