Re: Brickline back issues

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brickline back issues
From: "William H. Whitney" <bill-whitney@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 21:44:29 -0500
John...

Thanx for your long and well written explanation about reproduction of
back issues of _BRICK LINE_. From the economic and altruistic view
points, I agree with you that this should NOT be pursued. The potential
impact on the BI club and all those who have worked so hard to keep this
organization going are too important to be ignored.

As of now, I am reviewing what I have as a set of back issues and will
come up with a price for a single set as a memorabilia item. I am not
considering any reproducing of any issue. As soon as I come up with a
price for the set, I will post a message to those who expressed interest
and to the BI List Server.

Thanx again for all you do.

Bill.