Crossovers for ignition switch?

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Crossovers for ignition switch?
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 13:38:37 PST
I am having a hard time finding a dealer who stocks Filko parts so does
anyone know which "donor" car gave us the ignition switch and whether
there is a cross for a Filko 3527.  NAPA (which is not real close by)
said they crossed to an Echlin KS6622.  If that is my only choice, I'll
get it and see whether it fits -- if it does, I'll ask John to put it in
the list (but, I am a bit nervous about taking everything apart and
havinf the switch not fit exactly).  Also, has anyone removed the switch
and how is that done?  Thanks, Kim.