Re: Its Alive!!!

To: "Jim Isbell" <JISBELLJR@mail.utexas.edu>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Its Alive!!!
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 12:47:10 -0500
1) I have conflicting info: one lists 18 gal, the other, 21 gal. The 18 gal
is about right for my '75.

2) The third switch was a lockout to disable the internal door switches for
safety reasons. You really ought to replace this one.

3) Replace it? :^)  None I'm aware of.

4) The AMC pt# I have is 3665911. I can't find my receipt, but when I
replaced mine years ago, NAPA was able to replace it from a pt# on the
switch itself.

GM