Re: car dolly

To: giandtb@mb.sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: car dolly
From: Pugsracer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 11:11:49 -0400 (EDT)
My wife bought me a set for Christmas last year and they are definitely worth
while if your garage is smooth. Some come in different weight abilities. Mine
were for Triumphs but i moved my 66 vette with them and then the Brick sat on
them all winter with no problems to the car or dollies. I wish i had them
several years ago.

Of course you do have to heed the only safety warning that comes with them "
Don't let them head downhill!" because you wont be able to stop the car if it
starts rolling.
Pugs