Mailing list Roster

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 17:47:58 -0400
Hey gang,

I don't remember the last time I issued a roster.  But I'm pretty sure that
we have had a few newcommers to the list.  For those that don't know what
I'm talking about, I maintain 2 list of members of the Brick mailing list.

One is for my personal records ONLY.  The other is for those of us on the
list that want to beable to get in touch with some immediately.  It contains
names, addresses, phone #, email addresses,  VIN #, weither the person is a
member of BI and weither the person is a Do It Yourselfer (DIYer).

So if you have to go someplace on business, you can see if someone is in the
area, or on a Sat/Sun. day after noon and you need some help with something
on your car, you can call someone.

Anyway, the roster is only sent to those people whose names are ON the
roster.  There have been a few changes of address lately.  So if you aren't
on the roster and want to be put on it, send me some email with you personal
stats and the words "I want to be put on the Roster".  I'll add you names.

I'll send out the new roster in a few days.  Give you a chance to reply.

Those that are already on the roster don't need to respond, unless there is
a change in you info, or you want to be removed.

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire