Bricklin #23 for sale

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin #23 for sale
From: JISBELLJR@mail.utexas.edu (Jim Isbell)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 09:05:39 -0500 (CDT)
My Orange 1974 Brick is for sale.

Runs great, 23,000 miles total on the clock.

Comes with all orriginal body but includes two new door skins and one new
hatch skin.
The orriginal body is in great condition with the usual crazing at the
stress points and the car has never been painted so still has the special
"diamond" finish that the first 200 cars came with.  I purchased the spare
pannels because I was thinking about racing it and wanted spares just in
case.  I never got around to racing it.

The headlight covers dont match in color but everything else does.

The AC is working!!!

Orriginal turbo wheels.

The car is orriginal in every way and could be a daily driver.

$10,000

                                                                    Jim I. ,
Onboard "Millennium Falcon"

"Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports.
All others are just games."  E. Hemingway---- J.Isbell adds "and sailing."