Parting out 74 4 Speed - OUCH!

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Parting out 74 4 Speed - OUCH!
From: AVIATORXXX@prodigy.com (MR DAVID A HITE)
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 08:11:08, -0500
I'm considering Parting out my 74 4 speed project car. After giving
it a lot of thought, I've come to the realization that I probably
wont have the time needed to restore this car for a long time to come.
 unfortunately I also haven't been able to attract any reasonable
offers on the car in its current condition, so that brings to the
"Heartbreak alternative". Dismantling my car to help those looking
for parts for their projects. I have already had an offer to buy the
seats, sill plates, and windshield. ( Turned them down because I
wasn't ready to part out).

At this time I would like to entertain offers on either the entire
car or individual parts that you may need. If you need more info on
car or parts please respond to this mail, or call me @860-455-9244.
Only if there is enough interest in the individual parts will I break-
down the car.

                           Sad owner of #717