Old Brickline Magazines

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Old Brickline Magazines
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 20:37:25 -0400
Hey gang,

  The following is a list of the currently available "back issues" of
The Brickline:

Bricline Back Issues - Pick and choose from:
        Vol 4,#1; Vol 5,#5; Vol 7,#4;
        Vol 8,#1,3; Vol 9,#2,3
        Vol 10-14,#1,2,3,4;
        Vol 15,#1,3,4
        Vol 16-21,#1,2,3,4;
        Vol 22,#1,2

I'm looking for anyone that has any of the issues NOT listed here, the
ones that are No Longer Available.

Several of us have been talking about 2 projects:

  1. Trying to scan in the NLA articles and be able to reprint them.
  2. Creating a "book" of the Tech. articles that have been published
     over the years.  Consiquently we'd like to get hold of any tech
     articles that have been published in the NLA issues.

If we do create the book, it will be a long term project, and probably
take over a year to do.  Once we can get "ALL" the tech articles on media,
I'll get with Terry and we will go over every one of them.  Some of those
printed in the past weren't really good at the time, others there are better
ways of doing things today.  So we will update the articles if needed and
drop the bad ones.

If you have any of the missing issues, I'd appreciate an email listing which
ones you have.  Once I have compiled a list of who has what issues, I'll
compile a list and ask various owners to xerox a couple of issues.
Hopefully, no one person will have to xerox to many.  If cost becomes an
issue, I'll reimburse you for your copying and mailing expenses.

Next anyone with a scanner and OCR software interested in helping Scott and
I scan and convert the NLA issues to RTF and GIF images, please let me know.
I'll compile and either have the people with the NLAs mail them directly
to you, or I'll mail them to you to process.  Once completed, you would
email me the issues or send them to me on media (either ZIPped onto floppy
or on ZIP media.)  We'll work out these details in the future and based on
the size of the files.

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire