In Search Of...

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: In Search Of...
From: GodlyKrew@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 22:37:44 -0400 (EDT)
During the week of July 11,1996, a 1975 bricklin was advertized in the sports
car trader...california licence plate number is: 3BQT064.  the car was at an
auto dealership when the ad was placed...VIn number is unknown, but the car
had been fully restored, with $20K or more invested, financing avail.

where in the world can i find this Brick?  I cant just call up the dmv and
say: i saw a car that i want to buy that is for sale...heres the license
plate #, can ya give me the owner's phone #?

a VIN would help...

and YES I DO need FINANCING =(
have to talk it over /w mom and dad too...

iBTW: JOHN BLAIR: if a 22 year old car iwas reliable when it left the
showroom and had almost no problems early on in life, would the restoration
of the car make it just as reliable?  any REALLY hard 2 find parts on a
Brick?

Thanx,
Riley