RE: mushy brakes

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: mushy brakes
From: "GREGORY MONFORT" <WINGRACER@classic.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 97 21:50:07 UT
Mine leaked into the power booster. When I replaced the one on 1609, NAPA had
to match it up using a book which had pictures of all the different
variations. They didn't have listings for the three reference numbers I had. I
was told rebuild kits were not available anymore. I hope you are not going to
drive it until it is fixed. Since you need to replace the cylinder(s), I
wouldn't worry about rust.

GM