Re: Bricklin - misc

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bricklin - misc
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 18:59:01 -0400 (EDT)

<< I have xeroxed all the tech articles from the past 50 or so issues.  The
 pile is quite big and includes drawings important to the article's
 understanding.  The quickest approach would be to bitmap scan them in
 but I don't have the correct equipment and you would have to accept that
 storage of these bit mapped images would take a bit of room. >>

Most scanners come with character recognition programs these days so the text
need not take much file space. The drawings can be saved as images. The work
comes in checking that the text was accurately read, then putting the images
back in so the article looks like the original, or at least looks presentable
on the web.

Scott Isensee