bmcu

Re: [Bmcu] BMCU Start Your Engines - Karting UPDATE

To: "'British Motor Club'" <bmcu@autox.team.net>, "'BMCU'" <bmcu-members@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] BMCU Start Your Engines - Karting UPDATE
From: "Kevin Cowan" <kevincowan100m@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 09:15:01 -0600
All,

The response has been really strong, as of this morning we only have a few
open spots for the Kart racing.  If you haven't made arrangements and you
want to race - ALL IS NOT LOST  -we are starting a standby list.

The standby list will be started now by me.  Stand by numbers will be
assigned as follows;

1.  Checks received by mail with a post-mark of yesterday or earlier
2. emails received by myself beginning immediately.

No deposit is required to get on the standby list.  There are no guarantees
but you stand a pretty good chance to get in if you act in the next 24
hours.  If we get enough interest we might be able to add a second hour (if
it is still available).

Also remember, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO KART TO COME OUT.  This will be an fun
event for Karters non-Karters.  There will be the drive in our old cars, a
coned off corral at the track a simi-competitive karting event where you can
cheer on your friends and fellow Brit loose nuts, a guided tour of the
Miller Auto Museum and a group lunch at a location TBD.

Thanks from Kevin and Richard.