bmcu

Re: [Bmcu] Recommendation?

To: Bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Recommendation?
From: Gary Chidester <gchidester@mail.manti.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 09:14:38 -0600
Thanks to all for the recommendations! Because the Tech Session is on my son's
birthday celebration I think I will be making an appointment with Baileys.
Thank you all for the offer to join the tech session I would really like to
make it to one of these if you happen to have others in the future.

I live in Manti so I'm a couple of hours away for these, but I recognize the
importance of learning all that I can to do my own diagnosing and repairing if
possible.

Hopefully I can get this running enough to make one of the rides this summer.
My 12 year-old son is putting the pressure on me!

Thanks again for the quick and helpful responses.
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums