bmcu

[Bmcu] The Lucas Calendar

To: "bmcu" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] The Lucas Calendar
From: "DUFF LAWSON" <duff_lawson@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 19:48:20 -0600
Here's to the "Lucas Calendar" and all it's failings!*

*Always subject to change without notice and sometimes for no apparent reason!
As we have said for many years, this calendar works about as well as it's
namesakes electrical devices.  Exercise extreme caution when attempting to use
it!

ALWAYS check http://bmcu.drooartz.com/<about:blank> to verify the event
details and any last minute changes to this calendar.  You may want to print a
copy of this calendar for future reference or put it in saved mail.  This
calendar shows only Saturdays, so be sure to read all of the event details
which include the actual day or dates of the specific event.

Events in RED are BMCU sponsored events, the other events may be of interest
and are for informational purposes only so you can reduce any possible
conflicts with your other hobbies.  Email addresses for the event sponsors are
listed.  The Annual Alpine Loop Picnic, Heber, UT, Sept 10 is still in need of
a sponsor.  We would like to bring this event back to it's premier status with
raffle, etc.  Please contact me @ duff_lawson@msn.com/<about:blank> to sponsor
this event.  Other RED events that do not have a sponsor listed, don't need
one, just show up the day of the event and someone will be there to direct
you.

Many thanks to everyone who came to the Annual Meeting.  We really appreciate
your input, because after all it is "your" club.  If you missed the meeting,
your next chance is Saturday, February 25, 2012!

The first event is March 19th.  I hope you enjoy the rest of the attached
schedule.  If your favorite event is not listed, no worries, it's not to late.
Pick an open date, plan the event and send out an email!  It couldn't be
easier and we would appreciate your help.  bmcu@autox.team.net<about:blank>

Spring is here, start your engines!

GGDuff

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of March 5, 11.rtf]
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive