bmcu

[Bmcu] Grantsville

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Grantsville
From: R J DAVIS <rogerdavis87@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 15:48:30 -0600
The weather looks like it's going to be favorable for us.  Perhaps a bit cool
in the morning, but we can dress warmly.
 I will be at the Flying J gas station in Salt Lake, 900 West and 2100 South,
at 7:45AM, and
will leave at 8:00AM, sharp.  I will be taking 2100 South and U-201, exiting
at the #99 exit on I-80, continuing toward Tooele on U-36, turning west onto
U-138, and continuing on into Grantsville.

This will minimize the Interstate exposure and put emphasis on surface
streets.   Driving speeds will be in the 55mph range.

If you are thinking about going to Grantsville, join me and caravan to the
event.

Check all the fluids in the LBC, dress for a cool morning, and lets go
cruising!

Roger D
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html