bmcu

[Bmcu] Electric Fuel Pump 82 Mini

To: BMCU <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Electric Fuel Pump 82 Mini
From: Dylan Thurston <dylan.thurston@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 11:09:19 -0700
Hey guys,
  It looks like i have a problem with my fuel line and mechanical fuel pump
on my 82 mini. Replacing the 2 1/2" braided tube is no big deal, but since i
was doing this i thought i would replace my fuel pump which will be ready to
replace soon. Someone suggested that i replace it with an electric fuel
pump. I'm all for doing this but I'm not really sure what I'm getting into.
Has anyone done this sort of conversion that can give me any tips. Does
anyone have an electric fuel pump that needs a new home? Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
-Dylan
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html