bmcu

[Bmcu] Time to get your reservations together for the Memorial Day

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] Time to get your reservations together for the Memorial Day
From: Andrew Frink <bugeye@drooartz.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 20:13:58 -0700
Memorial Day will be here before you know it, and you don't want to miss this
run (though I've managed to miss all of them since I joined the club... stupid
slow restoration :) ).

Jon Hermance will be leading this one, and we have the details up on our site
now:

   http://bmcu.drooartz.com/2010/03/memorial-day-run-2010-plans/

There are limited motel rooms available for the Memorial Day Run.  Those who
wish to go need to check out the BMCU Web Site and hurry to reserve their
rooms.  If there are problems with room reservations, let Jon Hermance know at
801-583-5846.  He has phone numbers for the Rim Rock Inn and Torrey
Schoolhouse motels who may have rooms available.

-Drew Frink
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive