bmcu

Re: [Bmcu] recommendations for upholstery work

To: Jonathan.Hermance@ATK.COM, kandmcowan@earthlink.net, bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] recommendations for upholstery work
From: Jimrevel@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:30:38 EDT
I hear Dale is very good but don't know about the time factor but Gary
Lindstrom would.  I have had good luck with Bill Daughterty (I think)  at Rags
Riches on South Main but some others haven't always had as good  luck as I
have.  Get the price first and see if he will guarantee you a  time period.
Jim

In a message dated 3/23/2009 7:13:24 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,