bmcu

Re: [Bmcu] recommendations for upholstery work

To: "Kevin and Marie" <kandmcowan@earthlink.net>, <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] recommendations for upholstery work
From: "Hermance, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Hermance@ATK.COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 07:12:02 -0600
Kevin,

Dale Hancock Upholstery, 8680 So. Monroe St. (150 West) #L, Sandy UT,
84070 (801-569-8861).  Does excellent work, but your job will get
sidetracked by other people's emergencies.  You have to keep on him at
least weekly and even daily as it comes down toward your deadline.  My
experience has been weeks to months rather than days to weeks.

Jon