bmcu

Re: [Bmcu] Cracked Windshield Utah Safety Inspection Question

To: Bill Robinson <billr@redwoodmusic.com>, BMCU Membership
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Cracked Windshield Utah Safety Inspection Question
From: Jon Zaremba <jon@jonzaremba.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 12:18:32 -0600
Ha ha haa.... So you're saying "live with it", right Bill?

I'm fine with it for now just as long as it passes safety in August.
If there is a length limit, then i was thinking of getting it
inspected now before it spreads further.  It's not in my way any.  In
fact, it is looking like it will circle my BMCU window decal.

Jon