bmcu

Calling all MGB owners

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Calling all MGB owners
From: "Gary Lindstrom" <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 19:51:58 -0700
BMCU has for many years been a chapter of the North American MGB Register
(NAMGBR).  This accords the club many benefits, including publicity and a
very advantageous event insurance program.

Recently however we have received a notice from NAMGBR that the number of
BMCU members in NAMGBR has dropped below the number necessary to continue as
a chapter in good standing.  It could be simply that the two clubs'
membership databases are out of synch.

Please let Gary Lindstrom know if you are a member of NAMGBR, or will be
joining soon.  We'd really like to continue this club relationship, with all
the benefits it offers to us.