bmcu

Fw: Emailing: www.barjchuckwagon.com.htm

To: "BMCU" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Emailing: www.barjchuckwagon.com.htm
From: "MITCH D JOHNSON" <spitfiresrule@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 23:01:34 -0600
Bar J Chuckwagon - Jackson Hole, Wyoming - Chuckwagon Supper and Western Show
- Home PageFolks,
The Jarochs have found an interesting place for us to get together for Sunday
night in Jackson Hole. I am trying to forward this info, if it does not come
through contact me through e-mail and I will forward the info directly to you.
It looks like a great time!
But you will need to call to get a reservation ASAP.

Mitch