bmcu

Fw:Northern Support for Armed Forces Day Car show

To: "BMCU" <bmcu@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Fw:Northern Support for Armed Forces Day Car show
From: "MITCH D JOHNSON" <spitfiresrule@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 12:19:33 -0600
Greetings!
Here is your chance to show your support for our troops and show off your car
all at once! Heck, with the great news about Hill AFB, we should be ready to
kick up our heels! Below is information about this Saturdays Armed Forces Day
Car show. I would like to get as many of us folks from up North to make a good
showing. We can meet up and caravan down to Murray, bring flags, wear your
military hats, T-shirts etc. It'll be fun! Of course you good people from the
other end of the valley should be proud to come out also! Please e-mail me to
let me know if you want to go, and we will set up a meeting place to caravan
from. Mitch
Subject: Re: Armed Forces Day Car show

Murray Park is about 5100 South State Street on the East side of the road.
There will be bathrooms, vendors, food, a field of flags honoring the
soldiers, some military vehicles and some rides for kids.  The cars should be
there about 9:00am.  There will be some nice plaques awarded by some military
officers and the Mayor and every car will get a special stamped general's
coin. I will be there about 8:30am and can let you come in from State Street.
You can email or call Ron at 262-4999 (cell) if you have more questions or get
lost on Saturday morning.
Thanks for your help, Ron rgpi@comcast.net<mailto:rgpi@comcast.net>