bmcu

Park City?

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Park City?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 19:14:54 -0600 (MDT)
So, how was the Miner's Day parade?  Was the BMCU well represented?

Saturday at this time I would have sworn that I'd be done with the diff
mount welding and frame reinforcement on Mike O.'s TR-250, and he could
drive it in the parade.  Had I noticed that manky U-joint when I was taking
the diff out last weekend, rather than putting it in this weekend, the car
would have been ready.  So it goes.  I'm sure I'm the only vendor who's
ever had too much of one item, like small Triumph U joints, and not enough
of another, like big Triumph U joints, in stock!

I better get Mike's car done and the shop cleaned up, the Fall Tinker Day
will be coming up real soon.  Wonder if I should bring down the Weber kettle
and do some more chicken, like last year?

mjb.