bmcu

Autocross this Sunday

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Autocross this Sunday
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 14:10:45 -0600 (MDT)
Well, looks like the Utah Region will be having an autocross this sunday, May
16th, at the stadium parking lot here at the U of Utah.  It's been a while
since we've used that site, got booted off when they started the reconstruction
of the stadium.  It will be nice to be able to use it again.

Unfortunately, I'll be out at Wendover this weekend for the IVR races, so
I'll probably miss the autocross, drat.  The next Utah region event, though,
will be Sunday, June 6th at the E Center in West Valley.  I better be at that
one, since I am supposed to be doing the course!  I'm planning on having the
Killer Spitfire ready to run at that event.

mjb.

ps: For more info on these things, if your internet access includes Web access,
    check out http://www.team.net/ivr and http://www.team.net/urscca.  Hmm, I
    ought to add www.team.net/bmcu as well!