bmcu

Antelope Island run

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Antelope Island run
From: "Dr. Faustus" <faustus@inconnect.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 10:37:11 -0600 (MDT)
On Saturday May 15, I will lead a drive out to Antelope Island.  We will
meet in the parking lot of the state capitol at 10:00 A.M.  After the
group gathers, we will head north on Highway 89 until we reach Kaysville.
Then, we will transfer to Main Street until we reach Antelope Drive in
Layton (2000 N.).  We will then proceed west-bound to the island.

If you're coming from the north, meet us at the causeway tool booth.  Just
exit from I-15, or whichever route you take, onto 2000 N. (Antelope Drive
and head west.  The Salt Lake-area group should get to the booth between
11:15 and 11:30.

There is a $2 fee to use the causeway and a $5 fee to enter the
park--that's per car.  Unfortunatly, they do not offer group discounts.
Only eight people are allowed per car, so watch how many people you pack
into your MG Midgets.

The plan is to have a picnic lunch in the park.  We'll plan to grab a
pavilion, if one is availible.  All pavilions are first come first serve,
except a large, totally enclosed one that is way to big for us.  Packing
your own lunch is suggested but not necassary: consession stands will be
open.  They sell "Buffalo" burgers, beer and other common products.
Alcohol is allowed on the park.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at 486-8194 or by email
at faustus@inconnect.com

Andy L.
'70 Spit