San Jose Grand Prix Hotel room

To: "SFR SCCA" <ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: San Jose Grand Prix Hotel room
From: "Bruce Corcoran" <BruceCorcoran@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:04:08 -0700
I have a room at the Crowne Plaza Hotel right on the Race Track for Thursday
Night thru Sunday morning, My brother backed out of working the GP so if
someone wants to share the room let me know. the room costs $159 per night +
10.07% tax and a $2 HBID (per night) fee? Roughly it's $500 for the weekend,
split 50/50.

Bruce Corcoran
925-200-0206 Cell
http://www.Pleasanton-Houses.com
2005 Light Platinum Cadillac CTS-V   "KILR CAD"
1994 Black Impala SS  "94 BBB" #708
WARNING: Objects in mirror are about to disappear !

"If everything seems under control you're not going fast enough."
--Mario Andretti