Re: Round 11 results are posted.

To: lollipop487@comcast.net, mouton@moutons.org, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Round 11 results are posted.
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 00:38:31 EDT
In a message dated 7/11/2006 2:52:01 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
lollipop487@comcast.net writes:

no, we  don't need a way to fix it. I think the Solo rules still say
something  about it's the responsibility of the competitor to class his/her
own car  correctly.
And, oth, if folks don't like it they can protest the person for  doing it
incorrectly.
No way am I going to classify cars.
I do  believe these results were posted, and that's the time to check out
class  issues, as well as times. Ah, my favorite topic, posting!  :)

And SFR accepts protests on incorrectly classed cars for some time after  the
event.  Since we no longer have timing cards on the windshield to look  at,
and we don't require proper classification letters on the side of the car, I
guess that's how it has to be.  How many people look at posting after the
fact?  The purpose of posting is so that the competitor can see what his
competition has turned DURING the event, so he can see what he has to  beat.
But we
seem to have forgotten that.  As long as we can correct  it when we see the
results, I guess that'll have to do.

Charlie