Re: Round 11 results are posted.

To: mouton@moutons.org, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Round 11 results are posted.
From: smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 17:11:39 -0400
 <<  Charlie,
The results file from Robin's results shows him registered in STS, with times
for 3 runs, but DNF on all.  My program did not register him as a DNF, I'll
move him to the bottom as a DNF and fix the program.
Jerry  >>

Yeah, I don't know where we should be catching this.  But we need to be able to
fix incorrectly classed vehicles...  In this case, he can just go to the bottom
and no one is affected.  If he had actual times, it could be different.  He'd
actually have to go to another clas, or fun run, or something.

Charlie
All on demand. Always Free.