Latest Wheel

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Latest Wheel
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 18:55:37 -0700
What a nice surprise to find two articles on Solo events in the latest Wheel!
They're written by Collena McHugh, and well-writen too.  Congrats on being
published, and thanks for supporting the Solo program in the Region by
managing to get the "house organ" to actually cover what we do.  So everyone,
don't just flip to the car reviews, the tech or history articles, then toss it
like I usually do.

If you're going to continue with that as an effort and need coverage of more
classes, I might be persuaded to offer a paragraph on the important (who?),
significant (what?) and highly competitive (OK, can't argue with that one) STX
class.

Paul T. #35 STX http://www.calcollierescue.org/  Team Grocery Getters