Re: Tallies are in... and giving continues... was: Update! --

To: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Tallies are in... and giving continues... was: Update! --
From: Barry Chafin <info@4d-sport.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:27:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hi John,

Thanks for your interest and questions.  I'll put something together next week
to explain how "Team COOPER - fight Neuroblastoma" came to be.  In the
meantime, it's a race team dedicated to bringing awareness and funding to
research in the fight of Neuroblastoma, a form of childhood cancer. Also,  I'll
give you on line resources (urls) in the context of your questions below
(sorry, it's more than 25 words but it is a technical subject).

Thanks again,

Barry