Re: Altamont Motorsports Park

To: "Kevin Stevens" <autox@pursued-with.net>
Subject: Re: Altamont Motorsports Park
From: "Viet-Tam Luu" <viettamluu@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 23:32:24 -0700
You need a roadracing license such as one issued by attending a SCCA
or NASA roadrace licensing school. That's typical for open test days
at most tracks. Not to be confused with track days or "HPDE" events.

The drifters will run in a separate run group. The drivers and cars in
that group seem to be subject to more lax requirements.

Based on my past experience of combined grip/drift track events, I'd
give this one a miss.