John and Pat Kelly now in SFR Hall of Fame?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: John and Pat Kelly now in SFR Hall of Fame?
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:40:01 EDT
I seem to remember June 10th as the date that our friends, John and  Pat
Kelly, were to be inducted into the SFR Hall of Fame in an event held in
Willows.
Any word on this? I was down in Atwater all weekend, so I'm kind of out  of
the loop, on this one...

Regardless, with their huge contribution to the region and autocross in
general, it's an accolade well deserved and overdue! If it's a "fait accompli",

all I can say is CONGRATULATIONS!!

Mike Wood