Sacramento CUP Round 2 results are up

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sacramento CUP Round 2 results are up
From: "Miller, Reginald R." <reginald.miller@unisys.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 15:33:09 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Miller, Reginald R.
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 10:05 AM
To: 'Bruce Corcoran'; ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Sacramento CUP Round 1 results are up

Hi Bruce, thanks for writing.

I've spent about forty hours of my personal time since last Sunday
trying to publish the Round 1 results. The beginning of a season's
always more difficult for web maintenance due to year to year rule
changes, adding/deleting classes, revising RTP indexes, updating helmet
rules etc. Your observation appears to be a problem in a program I
haven't had a chance to review yet. You might have noticed sponsors
appear in the home town column. At the moment the focus is on some Round
1 adjustments, PAX scoring and then processing Round 2 results and
scoring. After that, I'll go back and workout the problem with the
programs, maybe another forty hours of my personal time.

Your comments make people like me want to go do something else.

Ray Miller BSP # 197