Re: NOISE anywhere

To: "Bay Area Autocross" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NOISE anywhere
From: "Viet-Tam Luu" <viettamluu@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 09:24:53 -0700
Realistically speaking though, I'd say an overwhelming majority of
cars running in non-stock classes, and probably a significant portion
of cars running in Stock, don't meet the legal sound limit, 95 dB(A)
as measured by SAE standard J1169 (distance 18 inches at a 45 degree
angle from the tip I think?).

--
Viet-Tam Luu (a.k.a. "Tam")
SFR-SCCA Solo2 #149 T1-CS, #149 EM