Re: New computerised event system has its dangers ;-(

To: Alexander Komlik <apkom@noir.crocodile.org>
Subject: Re: New computerised event system has its dangers ;-(
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 21:09:09 -0800
On Sun, Feb 05, 2006 at 08:38:03PM -0800, Alexander Komlik wrote:
> I had bad feeling today when I saw grid worker (run group 5) used my car
> body panels as a laptop stand while taking a reeding.

I don't know why the grid worker would have a laptop.  In the morning
groups and at the practice event, the grid worker only had a handheld
barcode reader.

A note regarding car courtesy for all: you can use your car to put
things on or lean on, but you should ask before you treat someone
else's car that way.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94