New computerised event system has its dangers ;-(

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: New computerised event system has its dangers ;-(
From: Alexander Komlik <apkom@noir.crocodile.org>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 20:38:03 -0800
I had bad feeling today when I saw grid worker (run group 5) used my car
body panels as a laptop stand while taking a reeding. Sure enough, after
I got home and washed the car I noticed few scratches left on the top of
left fender where it came in contact. I understand and accept the risks
of running into cones on course while racing but this type of non-race
damage can and should be avoided.
Perhaps we should adjust how grid is done with new system so workers are
not put into position of carrying heavy objects in their hands with
nowhere to put them but on top of our very cars.