Re: Check out Riverside Motorsports Park

To: Viet-Tam Luu <viettamluu@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Check out Riverside Motorsports Park
From: james creasy <jcreasy@perforce.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:26:03 -0800
im going to point out that we are all environmentalists- is anyone here
*for* destroying the environment?  its a matter of how you value changes
to the environment against other factors.

that we can even entertain the notion of buying a local site is
incredible for a sport that is driving around in parking lots on
alternate sundays.   if all the local sites close, then at least ive had
a whole lot of fun up to now!

james
OSP - Oily, Smoking Polluters