Re: Check out Riverside Motorsports Park

To: "c.kannan" <c.kannan@comcast.net>, <russbackman@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Check out Riverside Motorsports Park
From: jesvilla@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:12:55 +0000
Chris, and all Autox'ers,

We probably will not have Castle forever, they(Castle) are activly looking for
large companies with long term lease contracts, which means we will not be in
their plans, the management team at RMP has showed interest in allowing us to
have events there,  so it is in our best interest to support the Motorsports
Park.

The way the environmentalists are getting their way here in California just
means that our venues are going to be going away, slowly, but surely,  and
finding new venues has proven to be difficult if not next to impossible.

Jesus